Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face4 out of 5 stars

“Tucked into a box inspired by Marie Antoinette's jewelry box, these little powder pearls are the secret to a perfect complexion. The tiny spheres instantly brighten and even skin tone with a blend of soft colors that combat imperfections, and the Mother of Pearl and gold work to lighten and brighten skin. This pearly powder evens skin tone and imparts an out-of-this-world luminosity. Thanks to its multi-color formula of five different shades of pearl, it acts as a luminizer, color corrector, and powder in one.”
To be honest, it was the pretty packaging and unique make-up beads that lead me to buy this product. I was expecting a perfect coverage powder that hid all my blemishes, it wasn’t necessarily what I got, but I’m still happy with the results.
There are three different types of glows: Translucent (Mythic 01), Rosy (Pink Fresh 02), and Golden (Beige Chic 03).
I had originally purchased the Translucent (Mythic 01) glow because I have fair skin. It made my skin appear paler, so I switched to the golden glow shade expecting it to provide the coverage of foundation and more of a bronzed glow. The powder itself doesn’t have that much coverage, but applied on top of foundation or concealer, evens out the skin tone and gives your complexion a nice glow. It has a light, fresh perfumed scent and goes on smoothly. Depending on how much of the product you apply, it can give your skin a subtle to shimmering glow. The powder does what it claims, it provides your face with a sheer brightening, resulting in a luminous complexion.
Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face, $53 is available at Sephora

No comments:
Post a Comment