5.03.2010

the glossy beauty book


The first post is always a little intimidating because you never know what exactly to say… My name is Amanda and I’m a sixteen year-old beauty enthusiast. Despite my young age, I have a lot of knowledge on the subjects of beauty and health. I like vintage everything, European glossies, yoga, polaroids, green tea, music, travelling, sleeping, photography, hippie headbands, Sephora, summer rain, flowers, the sun and dreaming. I also love fashion, music, art, running and simplicity.

I like effortless beauty and I believe that beauty in life, is best to be natural. Beauty can be found in all different shapes and looks. Like every other girl, blemishes are the bane of my existence and a glowing complexion is something I strive for — because, if you have clear skin, why do you need make up? My hair has its good days and bad days and it’s definitely not always perfect. Health and nutrition are really important to me, not being a size zero, but being healthy.

The glossy beauty book is a blog dedicated to all things beauty and health — from a positive point of view. Through my blog, I will share my knowledge on products, offer tips and advice and basically post anything that I think is interesting and helpful concerning beauty and health.

No comments: