Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
4 out of 5 stars

“Instantly pulls away oil and dirt build-up from your nose in just one use. Bioré® strips are twice as effective as the other strips on the market at ridding pores of build-up and blackheads. Formulated with a patented system to literally pull out dirt, oil and blackheads instantly. Custom fit to reach dirt and oil in those hard to reach areas. Helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use. For best results, use once a week.”
I have oily skin so keeping blackheads at bay has always been a problem for me. I exfoliate everyday with a scrub then use a face wash with salicylic acid to avoid breakouts. I’ve been buying Bioré pore strips for a couple of years now and I recommend this product to anyone wanting to get rid of stubborn blackheads.
They’re simple and easy to use, you just wet your nose with warm water (the warmer the better to open up pores to pull out excess sebum better) and apply it to your nose. You leave it on for around 15 minutes or until it’s hard like paper-mâché. When you peel it off, it’s best to just pull it off quick, like a band-aid. I personally don’t think it hurts that much but it might hurt if you have dry skin.
I think that this product really does remove even the most stubborn blackheads. But, if you’ve still have those few that just won’t come out, you can pop them after you’ve used the strip because after using the strip it makes it a lot easier for the excess sebum (which causes blocked pores – blackheads) to come out.
I use the pore strips at least once a week and I can honestly say that they work with even just one use. After using the strips, my skin feels a lot cleaner and smoother.
Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, $12 are available at drugstores

No comments:
Post a Comment