6.02.2010

drugstore beauty buys?

I know, I know — the drugstore is hardly known as the best place to buy beauty products, but there are some that actually work well. Plus, they’re cheap. And don’t you hate dropping lots of money on an expensive product that doesn’t work? Here are some of my essentials:


St. Ives Fresh Skin Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
I have oily skin and I use this daily. It exfoliates and literally leaves my skin glowing.
Blistex Lip Medex
I never have chapped lips with this. It goes on smooth and light.


Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
Because I have oily skin, I use this only on some parts of my face: around my eyes and on my lips. I moisturize my lips with this after I wash my face and it always leave my lips smooth.


L’Oréal EverPure Shampoo, Conditioner, Mask
I still can’t believe how well this drugstore find works. I use the shampoo and conditioner daily and the mask twice a week and it leaves my hair glossy and healthy.


Life Face/Hair/Body mask sachets
I’m obsessed with these masks. They’re really cheap and actually work. There are different types according to your skin needs.



L’Oréal Go 360° Clean
I have oily skin and I’ve bought both the green one and the orange one. They both work great and the little scrublet really deep cleans. The best thing about this line is that they have a sample for every skin type.

What are your favourite drugstore beauty buys?

No comments: